Thursday, September 4, 2008

EBay's Bitch

As I'm sure I've said before, I am eBay's bitch.

My latest purchases have involved lots of fabric and trim for several swaps on Craftster, plus a load of cheap but beautiful clothes which have found a happy home in my wardrobe.

I especially love this crimson, paisley-esk trim. Its so pretty.

I also spied a mixed lot of Indian Silk Scarves. 15 of them in various colours, shapes and sizes for £16. Bargain.
But what to do with them?

To answer this question I've invested some of my pennies in 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Tie & Rock Your Scarf, which hopefully will provide inspiration enough for all of them.

EBay will be the death of me, but how can I resist such pretty things. I plan on covering everything in sight in this blue and bronze trim and my life will be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment